The SFB1399 central coordination office will continue with granting support towards research- and training trips, visiting conferences and workshops virtually as well as in presence where appropriate.
We would like to encourage MD/ PhD students and PostDocs to actively enhance knowledge and advance networking opportunities while visiting workshops and conferences.
- MD/ PhD students and PostDocs associated with the SFB1399
- Relevant reference between the conference/workshop towards the current SFB related project
- Letter of motivation (including full contact details)
- Context description between conference/workshop and the related project (1/2 page)
- Cost overview for the event
- Submit your application before the event but not later then 30th June 2022 to info[at]sfb1399.de
- Bills have to be handed in until October 10, 2022 at the latest. Later submissions can unfortunately not be considered anymore due to the funding period of the SFB
- Only events taking place in 2022 can be considered
A committee decides on the final suitability of the applicant and the chosen event based on various criteria.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.