For all those who are restricted in their everyday work due to family care situations, we would like to offer the family support program again in 2023 to PIs, PhD students and postdocs. This includes acute, special family situations, such as only partially opened day-care facilities or caring for children during quarantine measures e.g..
With this support the SFB1399 aims at supporting research projects by paying a student assistant for up to 6 months (until the end of the first funding period, respectively) for a maximum of 10 h/week.
- Project leaders of the SFB1399
- PhD students and PostDocs associated with the SFB1399
- Your first and last name and your position
- Your working group and your employer (e.g. University, University Hospital, MPI)
- Timeframe and extent of the desired support (starting date, no. of months, hours/week of the student assistant).
- Reason for your support e.g. how did the corona crisis affect the working progress of your project?
- How will the assistant be supervised e.g. if you are still partially absent from the lab?
- Short project description that will be conducted by the student assistant with a clear reference to your research project
- Date and your signature
- Date and signature of your PI
- Submit your application as single pdf to Dr. Graziella Bosco (info[at]sfb1399.de)
- Applications can be submitted continuously until March, 31, 2023
- An early submission is important for an approval in a timely manner
The SFB gender board decides on the final suitability of the applicant on various criteria.
We look forward to your application!
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.