Due to the current travel restrictions we would like to encourage PhD students and PostDocs to actively enhance knowledge and advance networking opportunities while visiting virtual conferences and workshops.
- PhD students and PostDocs associated with the SFB1399
- Relevant reference between the conference/workshop towards the current SFB related project
- Letter of motivation (including full contact details)
- Context description between conference/workshop and the related project (1/2 page)
- Cost overview for the event
- Submit your application by 30th June 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual conferences/ workshops that already took place in 2020 upon time of application can be refunded subsequently, when approved for funding. Bills have to be handed in until October 15, 2020 at the latest. Later submissions can unfortunately not be considered anymore due to the funding period of the SFB
- Only events taking place in 2020 can be considered
A committee decides on the final suitability of the applicant and the chosen event based on various criteria.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.