The SFB1399 central coordination office continues supporting graduates and postdocs planning an exchange with our two partner Universities Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge (Prof. Michael Yaffe) and Stanford University in California (Prof. Julian Sage).
The exchange grant is meant to give some support with travel and accommodation costs. After succesful application reveiw a funding of up to 2,500 euros may be granted. The number of scholar ships is limited.
- PhD students and PostDocs associated with the SFB1399
- Letter of motivation (including full contact details)
- Project description (2 pages), including:
- background rationale and topic summary
- specific aims (project hypothesis, experiment strategy, working plan
- timetable for the project as well as planed travel period
- Current CV
- Confirmation of the exchange institution (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA (MIT) / Stanford University, California, USA) – Email is sufficient
- Submit your application to info[at]sfb1399.de
- Only complete applications (including all necessary attachments) will be considered
- Multiple applications are not possible